cho Ô coeur Index du Forum
cho Ô coeur
Un asso basée sur l'amitié et l'entraide.

cho Ô coeur Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: “Special thank you to Berlusconi and Galliani” ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    cho Ô coeur Index du Forum -> Equideow -> Concours Equideow
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 14 Aoû - 05:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: “Special thank you to Berlusconi and Galliani” Répondre en citant

Manuel Locatelli’s departure from AC Milan was confirmed today, with the Italian midfielder heading to join sb0bet Sassuolo.
He bid his farewell to AC Milan fans on Instagram:
“THANK YOU ... I think there is no other way to start this post. I want to thank all those people that I they were sb0bet close: from the warehouses of Vismara to those of Milanello, to the drivers who accompanied me when I still did not have a driver's license ... to the Milanello staff who supported and endured me in the moments I needed (physiotherapists, doctors, Preparers, Milanello's kitchen.) Thank you to all the fans who have sb0bet rejoiced and shouted with me, thanks to the coaches who always gave their best to make me improve Thanks to my team-mates: from beginners’ B to the first team. A special thanks to President Berlusconi and Dr. Galliani. And of course thanks to my family, my girlfriend and my friends who have accompanied me and who will always support me in my new adventure. Manuel Locatelli 73”
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 14 Aoû - 05:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    cho Ô coeur Index du Forum -> Equideow -> Concours Equideow Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006