cho Ô coeur Index du Forum
cho Ô coeur
Un asso basée sur l'amitié et l'entraide.

cho Ô coeur Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Chelsea target reveals offers ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    cho Ô coeur Index du Forum -> Equideow -> Concours Equideow
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Sep - 08:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Chelsea target reveals offers Répondre en citant

In an interview ahead of Sunday's clash with Chievo, speaking for the club's match program, Alessandro Florenzi revealed the sbobet24 details about his proposed this summer, opting to stay in Rome. 
"The renewal was an important step in my career. Furthermore, it was what I wanted and what Rome wanted. Everyone knows sbobet24 that I had many offers, all of which I chose to reject. I'm pleased to receive them, though, because it means that I've done my job done," said Florenzi. The defender then went on to talk about Roma's encounter with Real Madrid in the Champions League, revealing that his team needs to approach things 'game by game'.
"The right way approach such an important challenge would be to first think about Chievo, take this game by sbobet24game. We have to put in a good shift and win in order to be really ready for Real Madrid. It will not be easy, but we must try to do better than last year," the defender concluded. 
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Sep - 08:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    cho Ô coeur Index du Forum -> Equideow -> Concours Equideow Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006