cho Ô coeur Index du Forum
cho Ô coeur
Un asso basée sur l'amitié et l'entraide.

cho Ô coeur Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Newcastle United forward open over transfer, is happy, but a ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    cho Ô coeur Index du Forum -> En vrai! -> Musique ♪
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Piseth2981

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 蛇 Serpent

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Avr - 11:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Newcastle United forward open over transfer, is happy, but a Répondre en citant

They started off like many 188bet rumours, but within a couple of days, Spain’s Gol Digital were describing the transfer as ‘imminent’, treating it as a done deal, and working out which players Betis would sell to make room for the Newcastle United forward.

It felt like complete nonsense. Betis are looking for bargain players and there’s no obvious reason why Newcastle would play along with that.

The Premier League club are also able to pay higher wages than Betis, should they so please, so it didn’t make sense in that regard either, and Newcastle are hardly likely to fall out with Rafael Benitez over Perez.

The man himself has been speaking to Spanish newspaper AS, and their excellent UK based journalist Eduardo 188bet Fdez-Abascal, and whilst the interview is mainly about Arsenal, from an Atletico Madrid Europa League perspective, Perez was asked if he’s tempted to return to Spain.

“Always tempted. It’s my country and I never had the opportunity to play in the Primera. It pulls me back but the Premier League has me in love. I’m happy here.”

So that’s a little bit yes and a little bit no, but it doesn’t sound like Newcastle United 188bet have anything to worry about in the immediate future.
MSN Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Avr - 11:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    cho Ô coeur Index du Forum -> En vrai! -> Musique ♪ Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006